Short Term Swing & Trend Futures Trading Newsletter
Trading profits come from anticipating price movement... and it is by gauging where the strength in the market lies that we can anticipate the price... developing this sensitivity to the strength and weakness in the market is a direct result of developing our awareness of the clues and indications that are available from observing the price and volume data...
The TradingPicks.com Daily Futures Trading Newsletter takes
advantage of short term explosive moves to extract maximum
profits from short term trends lasting from a few days to
It is perfect for the
short term swing or trend trader who would like to hold on to their
position for a few days to weeks.
This newsletter has been developed by professional traders and not some
technical analyst or computer programmer. It has been developed by traders, for traders, which means
that every bit of information in this newsletter will help a trader regularly extract money from the markets.
This newsletter will identify potential new trades, provide you with our
proprietary bullish and bearish trend outlook for all the index and stock futures, levels for entering a trade, closing a trade and booking profits at the end of a trade.
The futures trading newsletter will contain all the necessary information and signals to give
Indian stock and index futures traders an edge so as to enhance their profits in trading.
General features of the Daily Futures Trading Newsletter are:
1) Provides entry and exit signals for both
long and short trades along with a trailing stoploss and
profit booking targets in the current or near month and next month futures contracts in all
the Index and
Stock Futures listed on the NSE.
2) We are so confident of our trading signals that we track
the performance of all the trading signals that we generate
in the newsletter every trading day (see the % Return column
in the newsletter).
3) It includes the Pyramiding Trading Technique to help you extract maximum profits from any trended move.
Pyramid Trading is the process of using profit generated from an existing position to acquire additional positions. This results in a "doubling" of your position during each pyramid
iteration to rapidly achieve exponential gains.
4) It is calibrated to the individual characteristics of different stocks and indices.
5) It monitors market status for initial entry opportunities. It scans market data and determines the optimal entry point to guard against unwise trades and whipsaws.
6) Once you have entered a trade, the newsletter compares past and present market data with information from the current bar. Using this information, the newsletter's money management algorithm generates and automatically tightens
stop-loss and exit points when profit potential has been realized, enabling you to maximize gains and minimize losses.
7) The trading algorithm of this newsletter is not optimized or curved to fit past data. It does not depend on pattern recognition algorithms but leads the market, pinpointing potential trading opportunities as they are about to unfold.
8) It quickly analyzes the market and generates buy, sell, and stop signals that are in tune with the market's current flow so that traders can enter and exit trades just as the trend is changing.
9) Trends are identified as they are developing so traders may potentially catch a bigger portion of each move.
10) It has a built in stop loss and money management system. The money management algorithm determines the maximum likelihood of price reaching a certain level, and then protects profits based on probability by generating stop loss and exit signals.
FREE Sample issue of our Futures Trading
Futures Trading Newsletter for
25th March 2013
(You will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view this newsletter)
As our newsletters are
very economically priced we suggest you take a
subscription to experience the performance of the
Alternatively you could check the "% Return" column for the
current performance in the attached free newsletter above.
The daily Futures Trading Newsletter provides you with entry
and exit signals, profit booking targets and stoploss levels
every trading day.
Our daily futures trading advisory newsletter is backed by decades of
professional trading experience. This will help you
(both the novice and the professional trader) to avoid making financially costly
mistakes by providing you with profitable trading signals,
intelligent protective stops and capital management for the
preservation of your trading capital.
The fact is that if you trade without a proven system created from experience you will lose money. This is a simple point that many new traders overlook. New Traders spend too much time trading based on the emotions of fear and greed when they should be focusing on trading a winning plan that takes advantage of other peoples emotions, not yours!
The TradingPicks.com Futures Trading Newsletter Will Provide You With
Proven Signals To Start Successfully Trading The Indian
Futures Markets Instantly!
SUBSCRIBE NOW and start making PROFITS Immediately!
(Please click on the subscription period below!)
3 month subscription (Rs.8100.00) (save 10%)
6 month subscription
(Rs.14400.00) (save 20%)
12 month subscription
(Rs.25200.00) (save 30%)